High Hand Cash Giveaway
Daily | 10am - 10PM
Join us every day from 10am-10pm for our new "Detroit" High Hand!
$313 every two hours to the highest qualifying hand (Full House: Aces full of 2's minimum qualifier). Only one card from your hand needs to play. It's the best chance to win the easiest money in town!
Every Friday & Saturday | 7:30PM
Poker Tournaments every Friday & Saturday 7:30pm | $150 Buy In.
Players MUST have a mychoice card in order to play in tournaments.
- 1. It is the player’s responsibility to protect their hand at all times.
- 2. One player to a hand. A player may not seek advice as to the play of their hand.
- 3. The English only rule will be enforced.
- 4. Player’s cards must remain in plain view of the dealer and other players at all times.
- 5. Cards speak for themselves.
- 6. Verbal declarations in turn are binding. Other verbal declarations may be binding.
- 7. The poker room is not responsible for chips or cash left on the table in the player’s absence.
- 8. The player is responsible for turning his/her hand over at the showdown.
- 9. The best five cards determine the winning hand.
- 10. Every game has a minimum buy-in. Short buys are not allowed.
- 11. Check and raise is permitted.
- 12. All games are “table stakes” meaning all chips must remain on the table and in play, until the player leaves the game. When cashing out, a player may not return to the same table for 60 minutes, unless he/she buys-in for at least the amount with which he/she had previously left.
- 13. A bet and three raises will be allowed each betting round in limit games. There will be an unlimited amount of raises in no-limit games.
- 14. If a betting round begins with only two players, there is no limit to the raises allowed.
- 15. No string bets allowed. In limit games if a player puts in half the required raise, he/she must complete the raise. In no limit or pot limit games, any amount less than a full raise will be considered a call, unless the player is all-in.
- 16. No splashing the pot.
- 17. Straddle bets are allowed in limit, no-limit and pot limit games. A player may place a live straddle from the position in front of the big blind or from the button position. The “under the gun” position has first preference to place a live straddle.
- 18. Show one player, show all players. If a player shows one or both of his/her cards to another player at the table, the player must show the exposed card(s) to everyone at the table.
- 19. There will be no objects allowed on the table other than chips, cards or a reasonably sized “card capper.” Electronic devices may not be actively used while a player has cards and must be kept on the rail or other area off of the playing surface of the table.
- 20. Players may leave their seat for a maximum of 3 missed blinds. Upon the 4th missed blind or 45 minutes (whichever is time is greater) a player may be picked up. If a player has zero chips, they have 15 minutes to return. If there is no waiting list and no seat open, a player’s chips may be picked up in order to give the remaining players an opportunity to get a new player in the absent player’s seat. Management reserves the right to pick up players chips and open the seat to waiting players.
- 21. “Third Man Walking” rule will be strictly enforced. This means if two players are absent from the table, the 3rd player that gets up from the table may not miss a blind. If that player misses a blind, the seat will be given to the next player on the list.
- 22. No smoking (including electronic cigarettes) or chewing tobacco allowed in the poker room.
- 23. No rabbit hunting. (A player may not ask to see the “turn” or “river” card if all other players have folded). Additionally, once a new hand has begun, no decision can be rendered concerning the previous hand.
- 24. Any player dealt in a hand may ask to see a discarded hand at showdown, if that player has called all bets.
- 25. Verbal abuse, disruptive behavior, or vulgarity will not be tolerated.
- 26. Any dispute or situation not covered in these house rules will be resolved by Hollywood Casino at Greektown.
Management in a manner deemed by them to be fairest to all concerned.
1. ROYAL FLUSH
10, J, Q, K, A all of the same suit
2. STRAIGHT FLUSH
any five card sequence in the same suit (Ex: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
3. FOUR OF A KIND
all four cards of the same rank (Ex: A, A, A, A)
4. FULL HOUSE
three of a kind combined with a pair (Ex: K, K, A, A, A)
any five cards of the same suit, but not in sequence (Ex: 2, 5, 7, 8, 9)
any five cards in sequence, but not in the same suit
7. THREE OF A KIND
three cards of the same rank without a pair (Ex: K, K, K)
8. TWO PAIR
two separate pairs (Ex: 5, 5, K, K)
9. ONE PAIR
two cards of the same rank
10. HIGH CARD
highest card in your hand